Gurtej IAS and KPS Gill
Also Gurtej IAS talks of his meetings with Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale and Mr Harchand Singh Longowal in those days.
KPS Gill was bought to Punjab in 1984 in his career as an IPS.
Questions to Mr Gurtej IAS:
- What was the connection of Mr Gurtej IAS with KPS Gill and his family?
- How could Gurtej IAS double play between Bhindrawale on one side and KPS Gill/ RS Gill on the other side? Was the role that of re-conciliation and solution to the punjab problem or was the role that of an intelligence agent transferring information of the happenings at the Golden temple to the government?
- Is there any record that Gurtej IAS broke off with KPS Gill family after 1984 or after the genocides of the Sikhs that KPS Gill committed against the Sikh community at large?
- When hundreds of thousands of innocent Sikh men and seniors were being killed in Punjab, what is any documented evidence of Mr Gurtej IAS’s outcry in stopping the genocide or mass killings happening under KPS Gill, using his influence as friend of KPS Gill/ KPS Gill’s family?
- Today, as Gurtej heads the “Disappearance committee” in Punjab and positions as a human rights activist, he appears to be “hunting with the hounds and running with the hare!” How can he disprove this direct inference that comes from the facts presented above?